10 Little Hints to Help You Through the Holidays
by Saundra Berry, C.Ht.
The holidays are upon us once again and for many it is a sacred time of year where we are reunited with loved ones and many happy memories. Many have families they cannot wait to reconnect and they feel excited about the coming holidays. However, for some it is a time of stirring negative emotions. It can mean, stress, frustration, judgment, and sadness or fear. Here are 10 helpful hints to make it through the holidays.
1. B R E A T H E ! ! !
2. Remember, YOU ARE ENOUGH!
3. You are perfect just the way you are, you are strong, brilliant and loved.
4. Allow others to own their own negativity.
5. Laugh often!
6. Don’t get overwhelmed trying to do too much; make the meal a potluck,
everyone can bring their favorite dish!
7. If you have no commitment elsewhere, be of service-volunteer, it's good for the
8. Remember you are never alone; your loved ones are always around you in
spirit. Pay tribute by lighting a candle.
9. It is only a temporary circumstance, YOU can do it!
10. You are stronger than you think you are!
These simple tips can help you maneuver through the holidays unscathed! Enjoy, have some fun, and don’t take yourself too seriously, it’ll be over before you know it!
Many Bright Blessings!
Saundra Berry, C.Ht.
My new book, “Healing at the Vortex, A Practical Guide to Balance and Maintain Your Chakras” is now available on Amazon.com at http://tinyurl.com/lsq5wa2
Wordpress Blog: http://www.saundraberryauthor.wordpress.com/
Copyright ©2013 Saundra Berry, C.Ht. All rights reserved. http://www.path2change.com. Feel free to share this content with others, post on your blog, add to your newsletter, etc. But please keep this article’s integrity by including the author: Saundra Berry, C.Ht. & source website link: http://www.path2change.com